Shahrukh Khan Promotes "My Name Is Khan"

With his film My Name Is Khan releasing on Feb 12, Shah Rukh Khan is all over the place. Be it at award functions or press conferences or on your favorite reality show, SRK is leaving no stone unturned to promote his big release. What’s more, he also features on the cover page of leading men’s magazine GQ in the February issue.

King Khan, as he is fondly known as, is seen sporting a disheveled, spiky look and holding a placard which states ‘Where’s The Love?’ The actor talks about a wide variety of topics in this issue such as his equation with the Bachchans, Aamir Khan and Salman Khan to his oddest quirks. Speaking about quirks, SRK says, “I have a strange attachment to socks. They should feel right. I could be missing a flight, but if my socks are wrong, I have to take them off. I won’t wear nylon socks with sneakers. The only time I get disturbed during shooting is over my socks. You can’t give me brown socks. I hate different-coloured socks.”



Shahrukh Khan Promotes "My Name Is Khan" - HQ Wallpapers


Shahrukh Khan - HQ Wallpapers



Shahrukh Khan - HQ Wallpapers


"My Name Is Khan" - HQ Movie Wallpapers


The Cine Blitz February issue seems to be the My Name Is Khan special edition with buddies Shahrukh Khan and Karan Johar posing together for the cover page.

Though SRK is often called 'a walking chimney' but here, arguably for the first time in a magazine, he is shown smoking a cigarette. Doesn't the debonair Khan look charismatic here! The spread carries an exclusive, long interview with Khan, where he has talked about his loneliness and what keeps him away from a good night sleep.

"Some days I'm okay and some days I feel bad. Just the other night I was alone and I was thinking yeh kyun ho raha hai…Kyun sab ulta bol rahe hain? I got very depressed. I couldn't sleep after that."
The Cine Blitz February issue seems to be the My Name Is Khan special edition with buddies Shahrukh Khan and Karan Johar posing together for the cover page.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails