Kareena Kapoor reveals size zero secrets

Kareena Kapoor beauty secret. If there is one aspect of Bollywood diva Kareena Kapoor’s life that rates higher on the gossip charts than her relationship with the Junior Nawab of Pataudi, Saif Ali Khan, it is her size-zero measurement.

Kareena got into shape under the guidance of dietician Rujuta Diwekar when she had to wear that bikini for Tashan (a film where she also bonded big time with Saif). In Kambakkht Ishq, Bebo once again tantalised the audience when she walked around in a black swimming costume. And each time she shows off her body-shape, she manages to add a few hundred fans to the already existing long list of people who think Bebo has the hottest figure in the business.

Kareena Kapoor - Hot HQ photos


But surprise, surprise, Bebo hasn’t starved to get this enviable figure. Says she, “People often wonder whether I eat an orange for lunch. But that isn’t the case. I eat pasta, pizzas, french fries and even chocolates on occasions. However, I have been taught by my dietician how to eat right. I control the quantities, do upto 40 surya namaskars and stay this way.” Kareena who leans towards spirituality rather than religion is vegetarian for the last five years of her life. However, she is not an advocate for vegetarianism. “To each his own,” says the reigning Bollywood queen, “Saif can eat a goat for lunch and dinner, and I sit right next to him at the table. I have no issues at all.

Kareena Kapoor - size zero secrets




My sister Karisma Kapur (who has the best figure, according to me) loves her fish curry and rice. My mum Babita, who is Catholic, likes her rum and raisin pudding. And my father Randhir Kapoor doesn’t know the meaning of the word vegetarian. In fact, he has been in a state of shock for the last five years because I have given up eating meat. He thinks I need my head examined.”

Kareena Kapoor latest pics


Kareena also laughs and says, “My size zero is such a hot topic of discussion at dinner tables across people’s homes, that when Saif and I eat out at a restaurant, people don’t stare so much at us, as much as they stare at what is on my plate. Some even ask the maitre de, ‘what is she ordering for dinner?’ I love the curiosity element.” She adds, “But food and films are things for which each one develops their own tastes. What is good enough for me, can never be good for you and vice versa. All I can say is that never starve. Eat right; and you will go places both with your shape and your soul.”

Kareena Kapoor HQ, Kareena Kapoor Hot


Kareena Kapoor HQ, Kareena Kapoor Hot


Tags : Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Bollywood Beauty Secrets, Kareena Kapoor HQ, Kareena Kapoor Hot, Kareena Kapoor latest pics, Bollywood Actress, Bollywood beauty, Actress Pics, Kareena , Karisma Kapoor

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails