Neha Dhupia to feature in Hollywood TV show

It's a rare combination of Hollywood and Bollywood. Both are teaming up for a TV show called "The Price of Beauty" hosted by Hollywood's singer Jessica Simpson. Jessica will shoot in India for her TV show "The Price of Beauty", according to reports. In this show Jessica Simpson’s will be exploring the beauty secrets worldwide. For Bollywood beauty, Jessica Simpson has chosen Bollywood star Neha Dhupia as the Indian Beauty ambassador.

Neha Dhupia (pictures below) is Bollywood actress and a model . Jessica will be visiting Mumbai next week to film the segment and is hoping to throw a big Bollywood party at the end of it. Simpson reportedly may also study the local dietary fads, yoga, beauty regimes and fashions and even take part in some of the extreme practices she finds out.

Nice to see Bollywood meets Hollywood. "I said we wear saris only on special occasions," says Neha, "In keeping with my personality, I'll wear something Indo-Western for the show. But I know for sure that Jessica will be draped in a sari!".
Jessica Simpson has the nickname "rabbit" because of her prominent teeth. "I can make the best bunny face," she told. "No one can stay mad at me when I do the bunny face."

Neha has confirmed that she is taking a break from the treadmill of Bollywood for the moment whilst she plans the next stage of her career. "Five of my films are ready for release, and as a result I don't want to plunge into any other projects," she confirms, "I am taking my time reading scripts and saying no more often to offers." Neha's films lined up are De Dana Dhan, Action Replay, I Am 24, Raat Gayi Baat Gayi and Pappu Can't Dance Saala. Good luck with the show Neha !

Neha Dhupia - Bollywood Actress and model


Neha Dhupia - Bollywood Actress and model


Jessica Simpson - Hollywood singer / performer

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails