Katrina Kaif - Beauty Secrets

Beautiful Katrina Kaif and her beauty secrets



The most beautiful and sexiest bollywood actresses Hot Katrina Kaif opens up her beauty bag to share all the products she can''t live without and the beauty routines Katrina follows religiously, but says the real secret behind her fresh, luminous looks is being 'natural'.

Katrina what's your makeup routine?

There is no makeup 'routine'… When I am not shooting, I prefer to stay away from any makeup kits.

Katrina what do you do special for big night out?
I don't use a heavy hand while doing makeup but I do pay a little more attention to my eyes when it's a big night. Doing up your eyes well makes you look fresh and alive.

What are your favourite products or brands ..pls tell us Katrina?
I don't have any favourites. What matters to me is that the product has to be from a reputed company. There has to be a certain amount of credibility. I feel that even if it may work out a bit more expensive, it's worth it.

Katrina Kaif do you have your favourite perfume?
When I shop for perfumes (invariably in duty-free stores, while I'm travelling), I check out the new fragrances and pick up whatever catches my fancy me wearing makeup from morning to evening. Even if your lifestyle doesn't necessarily involve makeup, it's very important to use a good cleanser to remove the day's grime. Another well-known trick is to consume the right amount of water-it keeps your skin glowing.

Katrina your hair is always so great.. How do you keep your hair looking so good?
My hair suffers quite a bit, thanks to the number of products that are used during shoots to style it. I try and take care of it by using serums or going for a hair spa. I get my hair trimmed from a good hairdresser once a month. In Mumbai, I go to Asif Rajan, Dilshad Pastakia or Sapna Bhavnani.

Katrina do you have a special diet?
I'm not sure if you could call it a 'diet' but I do try and eat right. When I say eat right, I mean eating the right foods, in right quantities, at the right time. If you follow this mantra, you're sure to be not just in better shape but also feel much healthier from within.

What's your do it yourself beauty routine?
The only one I adhere to religiously is 'take off your makeup' before you hit the bed. It helps tremendously!

Katrina .. One simple trick that makes you look fabulous?
The way you look, honestly, has a lot to do with how you feel. When you are calm within, the smile naturally comes easier on the face.

Beautiful Katrina Kaif

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails