Priyanka Chopra unveils Levis Jeans , Latest Wallpapers

Priyanka Chopra unveils Levis Jeans Change Your World Campaign Latest Wallpapers.

Priyanka Chopra HOT Levis Jeans


Priyanka Choprarecently started shooting for director Vishal Bharadwaj's Saat Khoon Maafand claims it will be a different movie. "It's too early to speak about Saat Khoon Maaf but it will be a very unique film for sure," Priyanka said. Commenting upon the reports that she rejected Hollywood offers for Saat Khoon Maaf, "I can associate only with the film I am committed to and I was committed to Vishal Bharadwaj...." Priyanka added.

Priyanka was delighted to collaborate with Bharadwaj again after Kaminey. "To work with Vishal again is a great opportunity because I think he is one of India's most celebrated filmmakers. He has shown confidence in me, so I feel a bit nervous and anxious as well." Priyanka added.

Saat khoon maaf is based on Ruskin Bond's story Susanna's Seven Husbands about a femme fatale who bumps off her seven spouses, also stars Naseeruddin Shah, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Irrfan Khan. Priyanka, who replaces actor Akshay Kumar as a brand ambassador of Levi's and even as the host of the reality show "Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi'", "I would say it's a complete coincidence," said Priyanka Chopra who is looking forward to hosting the adventure reality show. "I am very excited about Khatron Ke Khiladi because it's a perfect show for me. I have seen its last two seasons. It was one of my favourite shows. It would be so much fun to actually host the show." Priyanka added.


Priyanka Chopra SEXY Levis Jeans



Priyanka Chopra HOT Levis Jeans









Priyanka Chopra HOT Levis Jeans







Priyanka Chopra With family and friends





Priyanka Chopra With family and friends









Priyanka Chopra unveils Levis Jeans Change Your World Campaign Latest Wallpapers, Priyanka Chopra With family and friends, Priyanka Chopra Hot Pics, Priyanka Chopra With family, Priyanka Chopra Jeans

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails