Kareena Kapoor Beauty Secrets

Kareena Kapoor reveals her Beauty Secrets in recent interview.

KAREENA KAPOOR MAKE-UP MANTRA
During the day, I wear no make-up at all. For a night out, I line my eyes with black kohl. I also love a smoky-eyed look with Yves Saint Laurent Wood Brown Long-Lasting Eye Pencil. Plus, I curl my eyelashes and use lots of Yves Saint Laurent Faux Cils Mascara. For lips, I prefer to use a pale pink lipstick.

KAREENA KAPOOR HANDBAG ESSENTIALS
Under all the junk (my wallet, credit card and odd papers) you’ll find my favorite, M.A.C Cherish Lipstick, M.A.C Improper Copper Cream Colour Base and my Chanel Noir Le Crayon Khol. I can’t live without my kohl pencil.

Kareena Kapoor Beauty Secrets



Kareena Kapoor Wallpapers, Beauty Secrets , HQ Images


Kareena Kapoor Latest HQ Wallpapers

SCENT OF A WOMAN
I love Jean Paul Gaultier. For special occasions, I apply Un Jardin en Méditerranée by Hermes.

KAREENA KAPOOR BEAUTY ICONS
I think Scarlett Johansson is beautiful. I like her face, her body and her hair. I also love Julia Roberts for always looking fresh.

Kareena Kapoor Wallpapers, Beauty Secrets , HQ Images



Kareena Kapoor Latest HQ Wallpapers


KAREENA KAPOOR TRESS TALK
I love oiling my hair with a mix of almond, castor, coconut and olive oils. I do this once a month. I use a Kerastase shampoo specifically for dry hair, and follow it with a blow-dry.

KAREENA KAPOOR BEAUTY RITUALS
I use a Lancome face wash. I try to avoid creams because of their chemical content. In cold weather, I use Clarins HydraQuench Rich Cream, and on the beach I use a Clarins sunscreen. I don’t believe in facials.

Kareena Kapoor Wallpapers, Beauty Secrets , HQ Images



Kareena Kapoor Wallpapers, Beauty Secrets , HQ Images



KAREENA KAPOOR DIET CHART
I’m a vegetarian and believe in eating lots of green vegetables, like spinach, fenugreek and broccoli. I eat healthy meals with lots of whole grains and don’t cut down on carbs. I eat every 2-3 hours. At night, I usually have dal, vegetables, curd and roti or brown rice. I try to drink at least 6-8 glasses of boiled water every day.

KAREENA KAPOOR FITNESS REGIME
I do ashtanga and power yoga for an hour every day.

KAREENA KAPOOR - THE BEAUTY BLACK BOOK
Trainer :Twinkle at Cosmic Fusion by Payal Gidwani Tiwari, Mumbai. Tel. 022-61427178.

Spa and mani-pedi
Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur. Tel. 0141-2680101.

Hairstylist
Pompy Hans, Mumbai. Tel. 09867728214.


Kareena Kapoor Latest HQ Wallpapers



Kareena Kapoor Latest HQ Wallpapers

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails