Bipasha No.1 - Maxim Hot 100 list

Bipasha achieved No 1 position in Maxim India's Hot 100. The dusk beauty, Bipasha wins over the other hot beauties of Bollywood. In the latest survey, Bipasha is rated in the top position in the The Indian edition of Maxim magazine.

Bipasha Basu looks great in latest Maxim photoshoot! The star is showing off her curvaceous body in the September 2009 issue of India’s Maxim magazine (Maxim pictures below )

Bipasha has secured the most coveted top slot this year. Bipasha has always been a great Bollywood actress with a grand dressing sense coupled with seductive and extremely curvy body.

Notably, Deepika Padukone had been the last year winner.

Bipasha is extremely excited by the news of her victory and says, I find it a huge compliment to be in the No 1 position in Maxim's Hot 100 especially as it has a worldwide circulation.” The magazine features the smiling face of this hot actress in the front cover of its latest edition.

John Abraham can't ask for more. He is also the lucky one this time !

During a TV show Bipasha said, I am never afraid to show off my curves. In fact, she used to wear mini skirts right from young age. When asked about how she feels being called a hot star she says, "I love being sexy and I would be happy if people call me sexy even when I turn 100. I would love to be called a sexy grandmother. The tag has never bothered me."

Bipasha's upcoming movies include Pankh, Lamhaa , Sob Choritro Kalponik (Bengali film) and Ashokavanam (Tamil- simultaneously made in Hindi as raavan).



Bipasha Basu achieved No 1 position in Maxim India's Hot 100








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails